Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Story of December

Happy Holidays everyone!!! I hope everyones holiday season is going well.  Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  If you missed out on the Thanksgiving kit but would like a Christmas kit I have 4 left.  The kit is super cute, and always cuter in person.  You can add photos in the number boxes and in the circles provided as well as the regular photo mattes.  Your kit will come with paper, 12x12 sticker sheet, bottle of Christmas Red stickles, a candycane that has been colored with copic markers, greenery, twine, bling, reindeer and gingerbread man (premade) flowers, buttons and lots of paper and cardstock.  Toadilly Scrapping Kits are packed with lots of products, I've even seen second layouts made with leftovers.  
The kit price is $22.00 and I ship within the US.
I promise you will be a satisfied customer coming back for more!
Find me on fb:  www.facebook.com/toadillyscrappingkits to place your order!
Kits also come with great instructions and pictures as well.  
I hope to help you with your scrapbooking needs this holiday season!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS