Monday, March 31, 2008
Remember you can click on the picture and open it up if you need more detail.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Thanks Monica for using all of the Crawfish products!!! I couldn't find anything but these 3 lobsters that I had to cut there claws skinnier to make them look like crawfish. My little man took second place in his category. Next year I just have to coach him a little harder on not throwing a fit in front of the judges.
This rodeo paper is the new Moxxi paper. The star bling fit perfectly over the printed stars on the paper. Look at how cute my dad is!!!
I used Basic Grey and Boyscout paper on this layout. The red letter are the new velvet letters and the black letters are Thicker Letters.
All of these layouts are rather simple, but I really like the way they turned out. Please feel free to leave any comments...good or bad.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Here are the rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My weird personality:
1. I have major addictions: such as Schlotzky's, Crawfish, Diet Coke and Popcorn with M&M's. I do not go one week without having these food items.
2. I have been known to have panic attacks in cars! If you ever want me to go somewhere...I'll meet you or I'll drive!
3. I really really really miss home.
4. I don't want to grow any older...I fear nursing homes!!!
5. I love working in my yard, mowing the grass and getting stinky and dirty!!!
6. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. Bet ya'll all thought I was an only child.
7. I really am a boring person when I read over the seven facts about myself. But I am in a hurry to go get my kids from school. Oh I thought of a few other things I really love.....FROGS and SOCK MONKEYS. So much that I love catching frogs with my boys in the summertime. And the sock monkey thing is weird too according to Janet (she thinks their stupid and ugly) I bought all her sock monkey paper because I'm throwing a sock monkey birthday party for Dax's second birthday...I even have a cake decorator making a sock monkey cake! It should be interesting.
I am tagging: Janet, Monica, Jeanne, Connie, Melissa, and whoever else wants to do it. I don't know how to add it as a link so.....
The pictures are very good but the little bit of gold bling and stickles looks awesome. Of course I don't remember all the names of the products used in this layout.
Okay, so I go from trouble to sweetness. Dax definetely has two sides to him. On this day, if I recall correctly, I had the flu. My tulips were in full bloom and darn it I had to make sure I got some pictures of Dax with the tulips, because I did the same pictures of Drew at this age. So, I summoned Jonathan to take pictures. He does not enjoy taking pictures at all, but I think he did a wonderful job. I love the picture of Dax smelling the flower. It was pure sweetness to me!
Sorry it took me so long to post something. Life is just so busy! I have a spring chipboard book class coming up at TM and I'm using these pictures in the book. Check it out under Classes on TM's website. The class was full so we decided to open a class on Thursday, March 3rd if anyone is interested.
Thanks for Reading,