Monday, March 31, 2008

Rodeo Clowns

I just loved this Basic Grey paper and chipboard when I saw it. I really don't remember seeing the clown chipboard at CHA, but I remember I loved all of the Basic Grey stuff. I am so glad Janet @ TM got it in so quickly. As soon as she posted I flew over there, because we had come back from my hometown rodeo. I of course took pictures of Drew with the rodeo clowns and how perfect was this chipboard. Letters used are Basic Grey and Thickers, the yellow stripe is the Fancy Pants transparency, and of course I threw in some yellow polka dot ribbon and blue twill ribbon. Hope you like as much as I do!

Remember you can click on the picture and open it up if you need more detail.

4 comments:

Heather Bares said...

so cute!!!!

Charlotte Cramer said...

I love this Wendy!! The colors are fantastic and I love the way you did the ribbon!!! Great Job!!

christie Trahan said...

WOW... Check out that clown. Great pics. and of the course the layout is incredible.My inspiration

Christie

Jeanne Pellerin said...

I love it! These Basic Grey chip stickers are awesome!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS