Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'll!!! (Said in MOST Southern Accent)

I hope everyone has been enjoying the cooler temps. It has gotten me in the spirit and I was busy all weekend making a wreath for my mother's front door. *Did I tell you they built a home near me and wow we've been having tons of fun shopping for her new house. I also decorated my front door and added my spooky ghosts and scarecrows around the yard.  I even made this super cute Thanksgiving layout.  So far I've gotten a ton of orders for it and only have 8 available left.  So if you are interested in getting on my list please contact me.  I have 7 of the Halloween kits available as well.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Fall Season and before you know it, it will be Christmas time!

Thanksgiving Blessings

Trick or Treat

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS