Sunday, November 29, 2015

Scrappers Unite

It's a bird, its a plane- its Super Scrappers!!!
I have been asked again to be a part of the Croppin' on the Red in Pineville.  Each year they ask me to design a scrapbook kit to go along with the theme of their crop.  I am always up for the challenge!  I just love the theme of this crop, it will be tons of fun!
This kit will be available to crop attendees, and it will be available to the general public as well.  There will also be a boy version of this layout.  The only difference will be the superheros will be boys and the title will be My Super Hero.  You will get 5 printed sheets of paper, 1 cardstock, 1 painted backed and stickled chipboard telephone booth, 4 printed and cut superhero, 12x12 sticker sheet, 1 bottle of stickles, die cut title with metal embellishment, bling, bows, buttons and banners.  The kit price will be $24.00 for girl version and $24.00 for boy version.  It will come complete with pictures and instructions.  I can ship within the US and I can also do group shipping.  If you are ordering for the event, they will be delivered to the crop in March.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS