Friday, April 25, 2014

My Life.....

My life revolves around my boys and I love it!  We are in full swing with baseball season!  Drew is now playing with LS Baseball and will be approaching High School...he is so excited about going to Teurlings.  He is not sure if he wants to play baseball or follow in his dad's footsteps and play golf, either choice will make me happy! Dax is playing rec league baseball and will start looking for a travel team for next year.  I guess it really was a great choice to put so many years between my kids!  As one leaves travel ball the other one will begin.  Below you will find a new layout that I made for Drew using the Fancy Pants Be Different line.  It shows you, that you can take any paper line and make it what you want.  I've added baseball embelleshments and title, which is some very old rub-on that I have had forever!
I hope you enjoy this layout and if you need the papers to make this layout, I purchased them at Create 365 in Lafayette.  It is a great little brick and morter store that has different things than you will find and lots of inspiration! Oh and yes...ask about my classes, I teach there on occasion!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS