Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Guest Designer Today

Hello Ladies...I hope everyone is having a great day so far!  I am, I woke up early this morning to go and check out http://www.leakyshedstudio.com/  The reason you ask?  Well, today I am featured as their guest designer! Whoop Whoop!  I am super excited about this.  I have been so busy the last several years that I've never had time to get involved with the online scrapbooking world.  I want to "Thank" Wendy Landis and her husband Bill for asking me to be their guest designer, what an honor!  I have enjoyed using their chipboard in my classes at Create 365 and in kits that I have created recently.

So please go check them out at Leaky Shed Studio.  They have tons of fun chipboard that can make your layouts come to life!  Once you have shopped around a bit head over to their blog, the link is in the top right hand corner of their website.  You can see the layout that I submitted and my bio.

www.leakyshedstudio.com


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS