Monday, April 28, 2014

Graduation

This is such a busy time of the year...dance recitals, end of the year parties, planning trips and yes you guessed it...graduation.  Whether you have that special relative graduating this year or graduations from the past, pull out those grad pictures because I have just the kit for you!  At some point in your life you may have a graduate, it could Pre-K graduation, Kindergarten graduation, 8th grade graduation (which is what I plan on using this for), High School graduation or even College Graduation!  The Jolee tassle will come with numbers so that you can choose the year of graduation.  You will get a super large graduation hat, sticker sheet and some fun brand new graduation papers.  If you are interested please let me know.  You can find me through Facebook through my link on the right side of the this blog, feel free to friend me or send me a message about kits.  Or you may email me at toadillyscrappingkits@yahoo.com.  

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS