Saturday, March 22, 2014

I (heart) Spring

Hello all you scrappy ladies!  I just wanted to share with you my new kit.  I was amazed at how many orders I got before I even sent out an email!  I posted this on FB and wow, my emails, phone and FB blew up! It was so exciting.  Thanks to all the ladies that have placed your order.  I will have enough stuff to make 4 extras, so if you missed out and really want one just let me know.  


 The super cute kites are chipboard from the Leaky Shed Studio, Wendy and Bill over at the LSS have been so kind to me! I am enjoying them and their products!  *I have a little surpise and hope to share with you soon.


The sidewalk that I have created I have stamped with white and and green paint to replicate sidewalk chalk.  How fun is that!!! It will all be done for you and so much more! I am making all the pinwheels for you too... I can't wait to put my pictures on this layout!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS