Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another Class @ Create 365

Easter
Before you know it, Easter will be here.  This is one of my most favorite holidays.  It always has been.  I love gardening, and I love all of the blooming flowers this season brings.  I have created a beautiful Easter layout that provides so many bright colors.  It is not a traditional Easter paper, and that is what makes it so cool.  It shows the versatility of so many of these new paper lines!

Classes:
Saturday April 12th 10:30-1:30
Sunday April 13th 12:30-3:30
Tuesday April 15th 10:30-1:30
Please feel free to email me if you would like to sign up for this class.  If you don't have my email then feel free to leave me a comment.

I have had so many people ask me to go back to teaching a monthly class.  Unfortunately, at this time I can only do every other month.  I am really enjoying learning about our family business and spending much needed time with my parents.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be with them more and learn their business.  I will continue to teach every other month for fun and put out a few kits in between.  I appreciate everyones kind words and the fact that everyone is enjoying my classes.  I appreciate everyone from the bottom of my heart! 

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS