Saturday, November 23, 2013

Princess for a Day

We were at it again! I just love these pictures! What a beautiful littel girl she is and so sweet too.  She was feeling a little under the weather and she was so worried about me coming to her house and 
getting me sick- sha' little girl!
 We broke out the "inkpots" and changed the beading color to gold to match the colors in this layout.  I plan to add alcohol ink to the centers of the red flowers.

Check out these little white and gold flowers---from the dollar bins at Michaels.  I have found so many great things from them to use in kits and camps!
Hello Kitty
I have always had a fascination with Hello Kitty! I was too old to really buy the stuff when it came out, well I was too cool in my mind.  I must have been about 14 or so.  But I always secretly liked the stuff!  So when she handed me the packet of Hello Kitty my eyes lit up! I even hand cut the big Hello Kitty out of some sort of place matte, and more flowers from the $1 bin at Michaels!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS