Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I always love decorating my house for the seasons.  I guess its just something I got from my mother and grandmother.  They always loved decorating as well.  I have inherited some of my grandmothers decorations and I just enjoy seeing them each season.  It bring back wonderful memories of our time together. Below you will find some of the things that I have pulled together to make a simple centerpiece for my dining table.  I switched out my halloween stuff and added the turkey and the fall china set.  The China set was my paternal grandmother's, the set is called Shefield Bouquet.  It has all the colors of fall with a silver trim.
 Beautiful fall garland that I found at the local craft store.  I added shiny orange pumpkin picks to add a pop of color!

 Excuse myself in the window!- I promise I wasn't taking a selfie, I'm not really into selfies! :)
Another garland that I worked into my photos, lamp and candles.  I'm just noticing the towels in the backgroup, glad they are atleast nice and folded! LOL  I hope you enjoy seeing all of my arrangements for the fall.  I really don't want to think about Christmas just yet, even though the stores are getting all ready!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS