Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Funday Monday!!!

Well, they say when one door closes another one will open...or 2 or 3.  I am so very thankful for all the blessings that I have in my life..my husband and kids, my parents and of course all the friends that I have made.  Speaking of friends, I have a very special friend that I made about 5 years ago...yesterday we decided to have a Funday Monday so that I could help her use up all of the wonderful scrapbook supplies she has.  We only had enough time to complete 2 layouts, but we hope to crank out more each week!  I enjoy her and her mother's company and wow her daughter is such a cutie pie!

 Check out these peanuts, hand-made!  She has only been asking me to help her create a festival layout for about 2 years- I am so happy we finally got her something created!

Please feel free to copy these layout for your personal use.
Until next time....
Happy Scrappin'
Wendy

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS