Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tough Times





So I'm having a tough time scrapbooking my own pictures. I have come into an identity crisis. I am so use to scrapbooking for others and making extremely detailed layouts and making layouts for classes which are filled with techniques that I have lost my own style...or shall I say I'm not sure what my style is anymore. I find that I'm at a lose for embellishing my boys layouts. I am sick of the options: buttons, stars and arrows...really, can't they come out with some grungy fun and different things? I do know that I know my style as far as the design of the layout. I am very linear with my pictures, always was and still am and continue to be! So if you have any suggestions please inform me! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS