Saturday, July 4, 2009

Frogs Have It Made....





I have been dying to make at least 1 frog layout (just one) and I have lots of them to do for Dax's birthday...but look at these photos of these frogs...they are just BEAUTIFUL! Yes, I am a FROG lover, I don't know what is wrong with me...most people are deathly afraid of them...but I see the beauty in these little creatures. The title is "Frogs Have It Made, They Eat What Bugs Em' I used Prima studs, chipboard, K&Co paper and embellishments.

*TIPS and TRICKS* For the thread in the buttons I used stickles. and for the squares behind the word FROG, I used magic mesh circles and used the ink pots and dabbed a copper color onto the squares and I also distressed the edges.

1 comment:

Melissa Fournet said...

W,
yes, you are crazy about loving FROGS!! cute, cute, cute!! using the frog as an "O"-how creative!!
have fun in the Big N this week!!
see sat

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS