Saturday, July 4, 2009

Headed to Natchitoches

Well off for a tiny little vacation with Drew to Natchitoches...we are headed there for the World Series. I am very excited about this little trip because I'll get a little quiet time to finish up my Twilight book, take in the games, lay in the sun and work on instructions for my classes coming up. We are going with the team, but with a older child it's going to be rather relaxing. I can't wait to take in the town, they say there is some great shopping, I love quaint little stores like that. If anyone else knows of some fun things to do, let me know.
Adios for now...
Wendy

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Ahhhh....Natchitoches....definitely a quaint little town. LOVE all the sweet shops on Main Street. Enjoy!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS