Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stan Stan He's Our Man




Okay, so I am having a good time with these photos. When Angela handed me a bunch of pictures of her son. I looked at them and panicked! I though oh my goodness how am I going to tie all of these events together. They were just random pictures of her son throughout the years. Typically when we scrapbook we do l/o's from one event. Well I was to mesh all of these different events together. I thought at first I'm going to go scan them and print them in b&w so they would be easier to work with...then I decided to just do it. Just the way they were...so here is the outcome and I think it's pretty good. I tied in special moments of his life like his sister's wedding and his nieces baptism (didn't have enough to make 2 pg l/o's). Tell me what you think. I love the one of him and his girlfriend. I used a new medium that Donna Downey introduced us to, molding paste. I painted it onto chipboard and then watercolored it with several colors. Click on the picture to get a close up look. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS