Thursday, January 10, 2013

On a ROLL.....

A few more that I have created.  If you have followed my blog for awhile you will know that at the beginning of my boys school albums I always create their first page with their school picture.  Here I have used a conglomerate of scrapping supplies.  The paper line is the Fancy Pants school line.  My friend Andrea cut the viewmaster wheel with her silohette.  I want one so bad I can hardly stand it.  Some of the things she cuts are so awesome!  On my lists of must-haves!
I have use some October Afternoon embellies and the "First Grade" pack of embellishments, not sure what brand that is. 
 Another school layout for his book.  I usually type up the kids names and put on the second page, not sure what I am going to do this time.  I didn't really have enough papers to make the second page, so I just made a 1 pager.  Same papers and embellies as above.  It's always so hard to make a layout with the school pictures because they take up almost the whole page.
 Below is a layout that I lifted from Andrea.  We go back and forth, she lifts from me and I lift from her.  We have very similar scrapping styles and we both have boys (that are almost the same ages too) so many of our ideas are the same. I think this will be Dax's last year to go to the firestation, so I guess it was worth cutting out all o those flames and those little yellow firehat/axes, I thought I was going to take my scissors and stab myself at one point, I was so tired of cutting! LOL just kidding!
Enjoy, I have a few from Drew's book I can post, but I guess I need to get off my can and clean my house during this horrible rainstorm that has left us all home for the last 2 days!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS