Thursday, January 10, 2013

I love scrapping...

I have so many that I haven't posted.  I find it daunting to take the pictues of my layouts and have to crop and add them to this blog. So I try to pick out my favorite ones to add.   I'm not best picture taker and my iphone seems to be the easiest mode at doing this.  So with that being said, if you ever want me to bring albums to the store.  I don't have a problem with that just ask.  I don't like to leave them over night at the store.  Bring your cameras and take all the pictures you'd like.
The above layout is from the photo shoot we had done in Texas at the train station.  I have several more of these to do, but I am waiting for the right mood to come along to get them done.  I have bought the papers, but just haven't done them.  I used the Good Life paper line from Fancy Pants.  The paper couldn't hve matched our pictures better! It was meant to be.  The cute banners are from a punch out sheet, so cute!
I had posted this cute layout several months back, but I had only taken a sneak peek.  Several ladies saw the layout in person and decided to copy it...thank you so much for that it is such a compliment.  I made sand with Viva decor gloss gel.  You simply mix a little sand with a little gel and smear it on with a popsicle stick~ I added small seashells that we found on the beach.  Love the pictures of Dax and his little friend Trista, they are best buds!

This layout idea was taken from a make n take from Treasured Memories.  I like the her layout but wanted to make it my own.  I changed the papers and added another row of circle (blue ones) to make it a little more frilly.  I added paper studio elf stickers, sequin holly and flowers and bling.  

I will try to add a few more soon.  Until then Happy Scrapping!
Wendy


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS