Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Few New Layouts

 With this layout I used the October Afternoon carnival line.  I am also using this line for my January Class believe it or not. It has nothing to do with New Years, but I have made it work.  To see the January calendar class go to the Class tab above.
 These Christmas picture are from about 2 years ago.  I always do one Christmas layout for each child.  Usually they are in their Christmas PJ's and this is when we do our Christmas card photo shoot.  Which always starts with DRAMA (meaning kids are not cooperating and they end up either screaming at each other or crying) and ends with one great shot for our card! The sock monkeys are from Hobby Lobby, they have a great assortment of sock monkeys.  The papers are from Treasured Memories, but I don't remember the name of the line.  I embossed the snowflakes with Gold Wow Embossing powder.
This layout was a fun one to create.  I used the tree idea from a class I taught a few months back.  I love making trees like this.  I added buttons and crumpled up circles to give it dimension.  Yes you see the picture right- I did crack open a few sunflower seeds and took the see out and adhered half of the shell onto the layout.  I debated on doing this, not sure what will happen.  I believe the paper line was a nature line from October Afternoon and a camping line, not sure name...all papers are from Treasured Memories.

 This Fall line was from Bo Bunny.  We used this paper in our Fall Kitz Girlz Kits.  I made a different layout with the papers and added several dimensional embellishments to it.  Love the picture of Drew holding the baby goat!

I will be posting a few more in a bit.  Until then I hope you enjoy my layouts.


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS