Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Little R&R

Well, if you are looking for inspiration or ideas I will have some for you in a few short weeks. As long as Arbor Oaks has been open, I have wanted to go. Well, the timing was never right or getting together 10 people was a challenge. I am eager to say that I am so excited that I will finally be attending my first weekend crop at Arbor Oaks in just a few short weeks! The planning stage is on~ I have been working hard at cleaning my scraproom and getting the things together that I will need. It is going to be interesting, being that I hardly ever go to a-way crops. I have Disney layouts planned and I have lots of catching up on school stuff. Remember at the beginning of the summer I said that was my goal to get school stuff complete before the new school year started. I failed miserably at this! We have been so busy this summer over at TM and I just have not worked on my school stuff much at all. I will get it all complete soon! Stay tuned...I will post pictures!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS