Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Disney Layouts






Four down one hundred to go......Awe, the joys of Disney. I think I took over 700 pictures at Disney this past year. I just love Walt Disney World. Here is a fact about myself that you may not know. I worked at Disneyworld's Port Orleans Resort in College. So yep, I wore the ugly long dresses, little amounts of make-up and no bleached hair. Those were the days, I am sure that they don't go by such strict rules these days, but back in the day they did! Another fact: my husband worked at Disney too! We didn't work there at the same time, but we both have a tremendous love for Disneyworld, and we will be taking many more trips there!
Below are the layouts that I have done so far. Well, I am missing a T for the first layout. So I am on the hunt for those Thickers! In the third layout you will see that I crocheted on the layout, I just love this technique!
In the Donald Duck/Epcot layout I used the Cricut and made a Donald Duck. So Cute! I hope you enjoy these and I will post more as I make them. I do have lots of school and sports layouts that I completed, I will try to post them in a few.

Happy Scrapping!
Wendy

2 comments:

Veena said...

Colourful, fun and exciting theme.Another one of my favourite layouts. This Disney character inspired project brings back a lot of good childhood memories.

lovemypaper said...

Super cute layout!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS