Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas, as I did. I have to say I really racked up this year...it actually was in stages. My parents decided to come for the holidays (they had thought they might stay home) so my mom had already taken me Christmas shopping during Thanksgiving. I got my apron, a fantastic pair of cowboy boots that I had been wanting for so long, and a bling bling jacket. So anyways when they decided they were coming she felt she needed something for me to open, she got perfumes, body lotions and money (always can use the green stuff)! My hubby I guess felt really bad for me because it seems as though everyone but myself has the Cricut Expression. So he went all out and got me the yellow one...he knows me so well! I would have either chosen the yellow or red. I can't wait to start playing with it...though I use the one at TM all the time, now I can make big circles and of course big stars for all my boy layouts! Guess what else he gave me...a gift card to Chris's Poboy...boy does he know me or what!?! My boys had a great time opening presents and my hubby enjoyed the bike, shirt and cologne that I got him. Overall it was a great time, too much food though...bursting at the seams! I hope you all had a joyous season. I have a few special prayers out there for friends that have lost family members and a special neighbor's husband who is in the hospital right now. Though we have great times, we must remember all of the people out their struggling for whatever reason and pray for them.
Happy Scrapping and I can't wait to show you what I make with my Cricut!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS