Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oldies but Goodies

Well my title reads...new friends in old places. We are actually old friends in new places, but, being that the old school house in Washington, LA is older than our friendship I thought I would title my page according to that. I have actually known Connie and Janet for about 10yrs. We have had some great times in the past and I look forward to many more times with these ladies. They keep me laughing all the time and you never know what's going to happen when your with these ladies.
Products used in this layout are: Basic Grey: Nook and Pantry, thickers, prima flowers and vines, vintage record and other items, prima canvas letters and a handmade peony flower (which by the way I will be teaching in a few months) sent to me from a fellow blogger. Hope you enjoy this layout, Janet also did one with the same pictures...It is so much fun working with her and coming up with 2 totally different layouts. One lady asked us at the crop if we were sisters...guess we fight like we are.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS