Monday, August 24, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

This past weekend I spent the whole time cropping at a local crop that was 4 days of fun. I am so surprise that I actually created 11 layouts. I kept forgetting things such as my reading glasses...yes at 36 many of you know they are now a fixture of my being (36 and had cataract surgery) I love telling people that...they freak out at the fact that I had to have that done. Anyways, so I had to keep going home to get things such as that and my ott light and then I had to get lunch and dinner and snacks...lol. But I did get a whole bunch accomplished. I was even finished at 9:30 on Sat. night and went home, got good sleep and was ready for the next day. Enjoy the layouts and love to hear your thoughts or comments.




3 comments:

Connie Girard said...

Wendy,
your layouts are fabulous. I still can't figure out how you do them so fast. I think that you're just trying to get more done than me. Anyway, you won. I really enjoyed cropping and visiting. Let's do it again.

Melissa Fournet said...

hey w,
girl, you just rocked them out again!! they are so cute and fun. i see we did some clustering!! don't you just love to do that! i figured you would be totally caught now!! i guess since you are not, i feel better about being so FAR BEHIND!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

You are gifted.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS