Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August Calendar Class



Today I will be teaching the two above layouts at TM. I did have 2 last minute cancellations, so if your interested call the store at 219-9898. I will be teaching a few different techniques but I will also show you how you can take different materials and make very similiar layouts. The ladies are given a choice of which layout they would like to create, and once again we have had a great response and I would like to "Thank" all of the fun and very talented ladies that I teach each month! I enjoy our classes and conversations...it is a joy! If you would like to get on the waiting list for the next classes which will be held Sat. Aug. 29 at 10:00 and Sun. Aug. 30th at 12:30 please call the store at 216-9898.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS