Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ms. Linda... ask and you shall receive!






Well, I have been a very BAD blogger lately. I have been so busy with work, kids, family...you all know and understand what I'm talking about. I have not posted in a long time and today in class one of my peeps (Ms. Linda) asked me...please blog soon, I look at your blog often! So here you go Ms. Linda... I hope you enjoy, and I know you wanted pictures of the layouts that I have been working on. Deanna... you haven't seen these layouts yet, though, I don't think you check out blogs, so when you see these in person...act surprised. I hope you loved them...I do and everyone at the store today did too! Thank you all that came today, we had a great class that went very smooth and I look forward to tomorrow's class. If you have questions concerning these layouts feel free to email me. Oh P.S. you all know that I don't take very good pictures, so please remember my pictures don't do my layouts justice. You can click on the picture to enlarge.

3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

great layouts!!!!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

They're all gorgeous!! Come do mine! :)

Kimo(don)2 said...

these are beautiful!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS