Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting Ready for Summer Camp




I haven't posted lately because I am busy getting ready for TM's summer camps. The pictures I have posted here are going to be the 10x10 shadow box that the girls will be making. The low down on the camps are as follows. I will be having a Mommy & Me chipboard butterfly book class for ages 6-8 or even 9. This will be held June 9th. I had a parent ask me about doing something for boys...well being that I have a boy, I said sure I'll see what I can come up with, so I decided to have a day for both boys and girls with a project that can be enjoyed by both. So on June 11th we will be creating a cute soccer or baseball chipboard book. The ages are 9 and up without a parent and 6-8 with a parent. The last camp is the big camp that I will be having which will be 3 days of scrapbooking FUN! Day 1: we will make a flower chipboard book full of Heidi Swapp products and bling. Day 2: will be the shadow box full of beautiful flowers, paper, bling and ribbon. Day 3: will be a precious altered notebook, miniature lunch box (good for hold stickles...and the girls will get to pick out 3 bottles of stickles to bring home) and a composition book. All three days will have a subway lunch provided so please call the TM store with any questions at 216-9898 or sign up at trmemories.com Hope to be teaching your child soon and having tons of scrapbooking fun with them!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS