Friday, February 8, 2008

Going to CHA!!! Well this afternoon I will be leaving with the gang from Treasured Memories to embark on a crazy scrapbooking adventure. I am terribly nervous about leaving my family and my comfort zone. Not knowing what to expect always makes me a bit apprehensive. Though, I can't wait to see all of the vendors and what we have to look forward to this year. I hope to find tons of cute ideas to bring back and share with everyone. Since I will be gone for such a long time, I don't know when Jonathan will ever let me go and crop again. I'll have to let him get in a bunch of golf so I'll be able to get back into the swing of cropping and I'm sure I'll still have tons to catch up on. I hope all have a great weekend and pray for our safe trip and safe return.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wendy,

Glad you're having a grand time. Can't wait for you to share new ideas with us. I think I saw your picture with Tim Holtz on CK's Image Gallery. Check it out.

Tina

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS