Saturday, September 29, 2018

Lots Going On Over Here!!!

Well, first I want to say I finally have felt good enough to go back to work.  I have been so blessed by God that I job basically fell into my lap.  I applied for it and our personalities were all so much alike that I got the job immediately!  I have been working at this company for a month and already they've treated me to lunch on my first day and then again for my birthday and a Nothing Bundt Cake.  

Christmas season will be here before you know it and I've already started lining up doors and trees to do, gonna be a great Holiday Season!

Below you will see my new scrapbook kits! The creativeness is flowing through my body with all of this work I've been doing.  I've cranked out a Halloween layout, which is sold out, and 3 Christmas layouts and basically I've sold 75 of each!  I want to Thank You all for the ladies who have believed in my, trusted me and loved me enough to keep my business going!





One more bit of exciting news, is that with all of the people wanting to get into our crop and begging us to do a second one, we've decided to add a Yearly Halloween Crop!  Super excited about this, because Halloween is one of my favs!  Happy Scrapping Until my next post! Love~ Wendy

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS