Friday, July 27, 2018

Quick trip to San Fransisco with my little buddy!  I have better pictures but these are the only ones I can find on my computer.  Will have to locate the others.  It was a beautiful city, temps were perfect for my feet issues!  

Dax had a good time, but a little overwhelmed by all of the homeless people and how big the city was.  He did enjoy ubering all over the city! And he loved the swan on our hotel room door- and we did find a bull on one of the floors!


 Muir Woods  with my parents
 Japenese Tea Gardens
 Right when we got back, I had to hurry and get ready for a crop in Spring, Tx.  Which was a lot of fun!
 One of our sweet croppers made us Snoopy blankets to go with the theme of our crop.  Thank you Donna for all the hard work you put into these blankets and we love them!
 Havin' a good time at someone else's par-tay!
 Yes she is in love with Bon Jovi!
 Great weekend of fun and scrappin'


 I won 3rd place in the layout contest.  We were given all the same products to use and we had to have pictures on them, so it was kinda crazy trying to get it all done.  I was excited to place in the contest and I think I won $50 towards next years crop!
 Few Layouts I did for myself, I use to could make 25 layouts at one crop, but there was alot of socializing going on!




Until my next post...Happy Scrappin'
~Love, Wendy


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS