Monday, April 23, 2018

I've been Lost, but now I'm Found...

I can't believe I go such long amounts of time without posting.  That is not good.  Even if no one reads my blog, its my memories.  I love to come back here and see what life was like for me and my family back in the day.

We have so much going on in our lives.  I am still suffering from an autoimmune disease called Erythromalalgyia.  So hard to say even harder to spell.  Damn doctors and all their steriods, I have never trusted doctors much and now I surely don't.  I wouldn't let a doctor touch me unless I was dying.  I live with burning pain in my feet and face and unless you have ever had something so aweful, you can't imagine.  I went 6 months with no sleep but God has given me a few meds to deal with what I am going through, and most of all he has put some of the best friends a girl could ever have in my life!  I couldn't do life without Denise, Mary Ellen (my sister from another mister), Lisa, Rhonda, Paula, Philecia, Mary Katherine, Pat and so many more.  I started feeling a tad better once the weather cooled down in Novemenber and then below you will see what kept me busy from November to December!

I had a successful year with door/tree decorating.  I will post a few pics here:






















These are just a few, I was so booked I was doing 2 and 3 doors/trees a day!  I loved it, this made me so happy!

Then on to the Crop! What a successful and fun event! I will post pictures under the 2 Crafty Chicks Event.  It was filled will love and laughter.  The best was the games we played.  I have a wonderful crew that helps us out.  We had record breaking numbers this year, with a whopping 240 ladies. I have been blessed even with bad health God is blessing me more that I could ever imagine!

Then on to my sweet sweet baby boy that is NOT a baby anymore.  The time has flown by and he is graduating in just a few weeks.  In between working on the crop, we had to visit colleges from Texas to Mississippi to Arkansas.  We had coaches scouting out Drew to play college golf.  I am so proud of the man he has become.  He is shy but he has bloomed in what he has a passion for- Golf.  He gets this from my husband.  I am so fortunate for such a wonderful husband that had some great golf genetics! LOL

Drew signed his National Letter of Intent to play at Southern Arkansas University, home of the Muleriders, in Magnolia, Arkansas.  Thank goodness its only 4 1/2 hours away.  I will be visiting him quite often!










We took a much needed trip to Disney, went to the beach for a scrapbook getaway to the fanciest resort I've ever been too and headed to the beach in a week with my sweet parents...what more could a girl ask for?  

Beach Trip






                                            Disney Trip


















My Graduating Senior





Oh and Dax has been busy too...playing baseball, golf, basketball, hunting and of course playing video games.  He's turning 12 in a few days...before you know it he will be graduating too!





I will post layouts I've created and sold under kits tab.  Thank you for checking in with me and I hope everyone is having a Happy Scrappy Day!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS