Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Boys of Summer

Good morning ladies!!! I have been working on this kit all morning and I am happy to have made a new kit. Baseball is in FULL swing and I haven't gotten to watch Dax play ball much this season because our crop is always during baseball season. He does play travel ball and has several tournaments coming up so I can't wait to get some pictures to put on this awesome layout.

If your interested in ordering you will get, 1 12x12 stickers sheet, 8 1/2 printed sheets, 4 1/5 cardstocks, die cut title, stars, circles, buttons and twine. I will tear your black cardstock paper with my tearing tool if you note this when ordering. Price of the kit is $21.00. You may group order with your friends to save on shipping. I will ship in the US, we will discuss prices when you order and your location. Most of my LA customers are around $7.10 or $7.20 to ship. I will also meet in the Acadiana area. 

If you want me to hold your kits to see what I will have next please just indicate this when ordering. If you have any quesitons please let me know. I have not ordered these products. I will send out an email tonight and take orders for a day or so and then place orders for papers based on your orders. Thank you for considering my kits, I appreciate your orders!  

If you are going to Katlyn’s Crop I can bring with me there, I have gotten permission, but they will need to be paid in advance. 


Toadilly Scrappin’ Kits

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS