Thursday, December 5, 2013

Twas' the Night Before Christmas...

when all through the house, not creature was stirring, not even a mouse!  I want to thank everyone who purchased this precious little layout kit.  It was a last minute idea, and I am so excited that Create 365 has asked me to make kits for her store. This Christmas layout kit is pretty much sold out, I will be putting them together soon and if I am able to make extras I will let you all know. She has also offered me to teach classes there if I wish.  Maybe one day I will.  I have been so busy lately.  I thought things would settle down when I stopped teaching monthly classes, but quite the opposite.  The job for my parents has been awesome.  Such a delite to spend some much needed time with my parents and learn all about their business.  I have continued scrapping for my clients as well as taking on a few new clients.  I have been asked by several people to come to their homes and help them scrap and use up materials that they have purchased.  This is awesome, I have enjoyed every minute of it.  I also have a camp coming up.  Almost finished with the project, just needing to add a few little touches before I send it out to the school for sign ups.  I am so blessed that so many opportunities have come about.  

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS