Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall is in the Air

Below is the layout that I have created for my September 2012 Calendar Class.  We are using the Harvest Lane line from Simple Stories- and I just love these papers!  We are also using Wow embossing powders.  Janet has ordered a ton of these beautiful embossing powders!  And the cases to hold them are so dirt cheap! I can't wait to purchase mine!
 Here you can see the embossing powders and how pretty they are! Very crips images made by stamping with Versa Magic pad and the Wow powders!
 Below are the New Kitz Girlz Fall Kitz.  We have about 7 of them left, and once they are gone- they are gone! I hope you are one of the the lucky ones to get one of the remaining few.  To order you can call 337-534-4433 or order them online at www.trmemories.com.  The first kit is great for pumpkin patch pictures or any fall pictures
 This layout is great for any Fall pictures or if you have a special grandmother, mother or daughter that loves to make pies...Take their pics while they are in the kitchen working away.  Get their recipes to add to your layout!  I love baking apple pies so I know just the pictures I'd like to put on this layout!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS