Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back 2 School

Well, I now have a 1st grader and at 7th grader.  How time flies! I really love the stage Dax is in right now.  Many of you know his baby days weren't the easiest, but I have to say he is becoming an easier young man with age! THANK GOODNESS!  And its coming at the right time because now Drew is on the verge of becoming a TEENAGER- GOD HELP ME on this one! He tests me everyday- good thing I love him dearly!

This first layout was made with the Hall Pass line of We R Memory Keepers.  I made cute little banners to match the banner paper.  I took a notepad of an owl and dressed him up with flowers for the eyes and popped up his wings and feet and gave him a pencil!  Also used are the sticker pieces to the Hall Pass line, Thickers, twine and buttons.

Drew's first day of school layout is made with the new LYB school line.  I got the papers from Treasured Memories.  I used embellishments from many different scrapbook companies and I added real wire for the computer wire and ipod! I added real cd's to the layout and a friend of mine made the cute little padlock for this layout!  Thickers were used for the title.

I hope everyone is having a great school year so far, and if you done with these days, congrats to you.  I feel as though I'm back in school myself with all the homework these poor kids have each night!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS