Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap Up

Hello fellow scrappers! I am still catching up of my kids books, and things are moving right along.  I have several beach layouts to finish up along with a few other summer vacation pictures.  I think I am almost done with both Dax and Drew's school albums from last year.  YAY for me!

With school starting Thursday, I hope and pray to get started on many of my customers books.  I have 4 ladies that I need to get caught up on....pray for me please! One of the books is a little daunting, I have to take apart an old book and make it look better- this is always a little hard when photos have been cut up, torn up and edges cut with those fabulous scissors from way back when! I WILL get it done!

I will post my layouts from time to time.  If you are ever at the store (TM) and there is a layout that you would like me to post, just ask me and I will post it for you.  I am only making Kitz Girlz kits at TM along with my class kits, so if there is ever a layout that you'd like to copy that is not available as a kit, feel free to copy my layouts from this blog.  It is an honor!

I hope you all have had a wonderful summer!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS