Saturday, January 14, 2012

Playing Catch Up!






Here are a few layouts that I completed while at Goldilocks Getaway. I finished a total of 16 layouts and I had a million more that I could have done! I was pretty happy to get caught up with my boys stuff. However, I did not get to work on any Disney or our Arkansas trip. I am afraid I will be taking another trip before I ever get to these layouts.
Stop, Drop & Roll: Various Disney papers, black cardstock, and various diecuts.
Bewitching Attraction: Aunthentique Halloween Line, Dusty Attic chipboard and Vintage Halloween cards.
Zombie Sockmonkey: Sandable paper, cardstock in red, cream, and black; Thicker letters.
Fall: Used so many products do really remember all the companies.
Banditos: Little Yellow Bycycle Baseball line.

We had the best time at the Goldilocks Getaway. I hope that we get to do that at least twice a year. It was refreshing to work on some of my own things, as well as, spending time with friends.

Until my next post.....happy scrapping!
Wendy


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS