Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother's Day





This Mother's Day will be a little sad for my mother. She lost her mother just this past month. So when I knew that I would be teaching a Mother's Day class at TM I just knew it needed to be special. I don't usually keep the layouts that I make, because they are property of TM, but this one is a little special to me, so I just may have to purchase it or re-create it for myself. I can see pictures of my mother and grandmother on this layout! I hope you enjoy. Believe it or not I actually have 4 classes completely FULL. How exciting is that? When I began teaching this class almost 4 yrs ago I had about 2 classes and they were somewhat full each month, but this scrapbooking class has grown so much and with this I have made such wonderful friendships, and several ladies that I could call my friend, my mom, my grandmother...these ladies are all so special to me! Of course, don't forget our special dad's, we will be having a Father's Day class in June and then of course a summer layout in July. Until then, HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS