Saturday, April 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAX!

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
Hot Dog! Hot Dog!
Hot Diggity Dog!
It's Dax's Day
Whatcha Waiting For?
Get Up, Stretch Out, Come Join the Fun!
Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog!
Dax had a blast with some of his classmates at his birthday party. Well many of you that have followed my blog will know that I just love a good party! Kid's parties that is! The last 5 years have been so much fun...but I think I am done! I have had for Dax a John Deere tractor party, a sock monkey party, a frog party (with real live frogs), a robot party, and now a Mickey party. So my deed is done and I am retiring! Though we will have some movie parties and sleepovers I'm done with the big parties! I am happy to be hanging up this hat! Can you hear it in my voice? Well, they just tire me out! I am the one that cleans the whole house, gets the yard all ready; mowing, weed-eating, planting flowers, pressure washing and whatever else. I do all the cooking, planning, decorating...so I guess what I am saying is my husband is a very lucky man.
Look at this cute picture of all the kids, they ranged in all ages from 8th grade all the way down to pre-school. Dax really enjoyed his party!
This is his best buddy- Maddox. All I ever hear about is Maddox this and Maddox that. I hope they continue to be friends, he seems to be a great kid!
Love this sweet picture of my little man! I hope you enjoy my pictures and I have already printed them (which is a rare-occurance) and hope to scrap them in the near future! Let me just say...good luck with that Wendy!


No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS