Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I want to wish my blog readers a Happy Thanksgiving! Okay, so I am a little late. I was away visiting my family for the holidays, but I am back! As I reflect on what I am thankful for...I don't have to dig too deep into my memory...I am thankful for a wonderful husband and children and my very supportive mother and father. As many of you know I have not been feeling good this past year or two, and I am NOT too thankful for that...but in order to get through these moments I am VERY grateful for who all has been there for me. I have been at the very bottom, feeling pretty awful at times and I have had some great friends to step in and help me out of the feelings and pain that I have felt, and I appreciate you...you know who you are! THANK YOU!

Now onto my next thought. I was at my parents and all my boys were at the deer lease hunting their little hearts out...so guess what i did....Yep! You guessed it! I scrapped....I scrapped alot! So much so I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack (did I tell you she's not into my hobby at all!) But I got so much accomplished for myself. They were not my typical work, and yes very simple....but I love simple. I will post them in a few days.

Until then......happy scrappin'!
Wendy

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS