Sunday, January 10, 2010

So Nice

It feels so nice to scrapbook for myself...that is. I have been so busy preparing for classes and scrapbooking for about 6 different people that I haven't had a whole lot of time to scrapbook for myself. So today on a big Sunday I packed up my bags and met a few friends at the scrapbook store. Here were my creations. The tennis layout was a bit crazy with the colors, but I like it!
Drew's 10th birthday was celebrated at the local Japanese restaurant. We had a few of his buddies over and we had a Rock Band party. We took them to eat, had a rockin cake designed and made by Donna Lanclos, played Rock Band and listened to them all have a blast, which lasted way into the night!

This layout is using some very old paper (snowman paper) when I first started teaching at Treasured Memories I used this paper, I just love it. I used puffy paint, which you can't see to add the snow effect. We were all prepared for a wonderful night of Louisiana sneaux...and all we got were a few big fat snow flakes that didn't stick...we had fun anyways! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them!

5 comments:

Lisa F. Hebert said...

Hi Wendy,
Your layouts look great. I am glad you finally had time for some personal scrapbooking. The Mama's go together a couple of weeks ago. We had a blast. Of course we laughed more than we scrapped but, I do have few new layouts to post. Have a great day. Lisa

Frances said...

Those are fab Wendy...is that a single layout I see?

Heather Bares said...

a one-pager!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Darien said...

Im just dropping by to see what you up to and WOW!!! Wendy, beautiful lo's!!!!! You did fabulous!!!!

Jana said...

These are all wonderful. I love the tennis one. So colorful. And the flames are great too.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS