Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome Aymee!!!

Our 2nd guest designer here at Kitz 2 Go is Aymee Gandy. I have enjoy reading her blog and getting great inspiration from her! Please read below to find out more about Aymee and she will give you her take on our kit in just a few weeks!
My name is Aymee Gandy (aka: Southernbellescrapper). I am 26 years old. I live in Carlisle, PA, but am originally from Russellville, AL. I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart, Brandon, for 7 fabulous years. I currently do not have any children of my own, but do want them in the near future. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years and have loved every minute of it. It is such a creative outlet for me and I have made so many wonderful friends through scrapbooking. It has really helped me come into my own and teach me so many valuable lessons. I love meeting fellow scrapbookers and sharing our passion together. If you would like, I'd love for you to hop on over to my blog for a visit...http://www.southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/. I'd love to hear from you! When I am not scrapbooking, I love to read, cook, travel, decorate my home, and just spend time relaxing with friends/family. I would like to thank Janet and Wendy for this exciting opportunity. I am so honored to have the chance to work with the Kitz Girlz!!!

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Thanks Wendy for that introduction! I am so very excited to be working with yall!!! I love your blog too! So awesome! I am now a follower!!!

Hugs,
Aymee

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS