Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I want to take this time to wish all of my ladies who come each month to take my classes at Treasured Memories and all of my fellow bloggers a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so honored to teach so many wonderful ladies each month and not only do I teach them...they teach me, whether it's about life, scrapbooking or even stuff about my eyes or raising kids...you all have touched my life in such a profound way...and I thank you all! Of course I don't have everyone's addresses to mail out cards, so I am extending my Christmas wishes to you and your families this holiday season and please be safe and I will see you next year!

P.S. Today I spoke of the company that I use to print pictures and it is: www.scrapbookpictures.com I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Darien said...

I wish I could take your class!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS