Friday, October 30, 2009

Darien GOT Mail!


Darien rec'd her shadowbox frame today. I was chomping at the bit to post the picture, but she asked that I wait until she rec'd it, so it would be a surprise. Well, the US Post Office, I have to give them a big round of applause! They were so kind to help me package it up so that it wouldn't get broken and within 2 days Darien got it! She was so shocked and I hope she liked it as much as I enjoyed making it for her. I had such an awesome response for my first give-away and I want to Thank everyone who joined in on the fun. I hope to do another give-away around Christmas time. So, I must say Darien and I have corresponded a little and I just love visiting her blog and seeing all her works of art.

2 comments:

Darien said...

Today was like Christmas Morning!!!!! I really love it!! And My family did too!!! Specially my husband!!! He really love it!!! Thanks again Wendy!!! I really appreciated it!!!! XOXO

Heather Bares said...

omg, that is FREAKING gorgeous!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS