Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Bird Says "Tweet Tweet"

Yesterday after my class at TM, I needed to return something at Wal-Mart. So I decided to take the ever-dreaded trip to Wally World. I ended up having a fun little trip and bought a few fun things like a scarecrow, some pumpkins and these fun little Martha Stewart puppets. I have seen them at Michaels on several occasions, but they were kinda expensive for something that will eventually be thrown away. Today, I found them in the clearance section for $1.50. That's a little better, so I decided to get them for Dax. Drew spent the night at a friends house and so this morning it has been quiet with just the two of us at home. So I pulled out the puppet kits and Dax and I had a blast putting these together...and they are actually made with good quality materials so I don't think we will be throwing them away. Dax wants to find the monkey puppet to make next...and you know me, they have a frog...so I'm going to be on the hunt for that one.


2 comments:

Darien said...

They look really awesome!!!! He looks so cute!

christie Trahan said...

Wendy ... i picked those up for my craft loving girls a couple of months ago and they had a ball putting them together... Then spent the rest of the afternoon practicing for a puppet show. It was so funny! They strung a sheet across their open closet door, had music I mean a major production. So cool to see someone else enjoyed them too.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS