Monday, June 1, 2009

An Ode to Tanya and Brandy




Tanya and Brandy completed a layout a few months back for their team project and when I saw it I absolutely fell in love with it. At the time I didn't have a reason to actually make a layout like it, but then I ran into the cutest little outfit for Dax with monkeys on it. I decided when I saw him hanging on my refrig. one day that he looked like a little monkey. So the next time he put that outfit on, I just had to take his pictures hanging on the refrig. I am not good at lifting layouts, (one) because it takes me way to much time to do the exact same thing (go figure, it should be easier) and (two) my layouts always come out completely different. If any of you have seen their layout, mine is close but a little simpler than theirs. Anyways, thank you girls for the inspiration! Oh and yes, I hand drew the monkey just as they did! It wasn't too bad, though my monkey looks a little funnier than theirs. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wow, Wendy, it's fabulous! The pictures really look good with the paper, too.

Brandy Romero said...

OMG!!!!! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!! I LIKE YOURS BETTER! THE PICTURES DEFINATLY MAKE IT!!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU DID IT! IT'S AWESOME!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS