Monday, June 29, 2009

I Know: Where Have I Been???

Well, I just got back from a much needed vacation. It was actually nice not to have to think about baseball! I know these are the times that I need to cherish...but goodness I never knew how a travel team would wear me out. It has, but next week will be our last week, at the World Series. I am very proud of Drew and his team, but I will enjoy the slower moments of summer with Drew and Dax soon!

I also have a bunch of scrapbooking events coming up:
First- the 1st Kit from Kitz 2 Go will be shipping out around the 15th. Place your order soon, we are in the process of ordering products. We have had an exceptional response to our new business, and I am so proud and excited about this! Janet and I have already started our minds to working for the next kit, stay tuned.

Second- Crop Like a Rock Star is coming up at TM and Connie, Melissa and Myself will be teaching a great layout on the Satureday. Looking forward to this event.

Third- Creative Escape: Kids Style is fast approaching. I have worked some long hard hours on the projects and getting all set up for this. I just love teaching these kids, they are so much fun. Janet had a very successful camp this year and I look forward to having some fun with these girls. I have about 3 spots available if interested. The dates are July 15, 16 and 17th. Email me soon.

Fourth- See below the layout for the July Calendar Class. Tuesday is full, I do have a few openings for the Sat. and Sun. classes, but let me know soon, we haven't put out the schedule on the TM website, so they may fill up quickly.

Fifth- I am working on some Disney albums, a shadowbox frame, some layouts for 3 ongoing projects. So to say the least...this month is busy busy busy! I will take a deep breath at the end of July! I wouldn't have it any other way! I am so blessed that Janet allows me to teach at her store. The customers have been so wonderful and supportive of my classes. A special "Thank You" to all of YOU and a special "Thank You" to Janet and her staff!
Until Next Time....
Wendy

1 comment:

Teri said...

Take a deep breath. I got tired just reading how busy you are but I am glad you take time to teach those wonderful calendar classes. I so enjoy them.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS