Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Auction Time

I always love being the room mom for Drew's class, but I have to say the years that it falls on auction...I sometimes dread this task. I'm always trying to think of new things to do. Anyways, you all know that I have been busy taking orders and making shadow box frames for people and I thought what a great idea for their project. The other year we had professional photographer take their picture, but I thought we could save money in this area if we took our own pictures. I think they turned out okay...I really like the one of the girls on the swings.



We did get some silly pictures but I thought I'd spare the kids with all of the crossed eyes that they were shooting me! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Wendy, the photos came out great!!!!! Go 'head! :)

christie Trahan said...

why didnt i think of that??? Great job. That one is going to bring in the bucks!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS