Sunday, January 25, 2009

February Calendar Sketch Class

Well, with so much going on in February it was so hard to decide which holiday I should focus on for the monthly class...so I chose to do both. It was so much fun coming up with two layouts using the same exact sketch. You can click on the image to make the picture larger. You might not be able to tell from this picture that there are dimensional hearts, minature buttons, and handwritten doodling...he loves me he loves me not...with a flower and flower petals.
I am not big into Mardi Gras, as a child I grew up in Texas and this holiday was not celebrated - as it is here in Louisiana. Though I enjoy bringing my children to a parade or two...I have never been to a ball. I guess I'd have to add this to my bucket list because I am intrigued by what I hear.
Again, the fleur di lis (which I probably butchered the spelling) are dimensional, stamped, sequined and even some velvet ones were included. You will have the option to bead on this layout and we will also be learning a new technique with Perfect Medium and Pearl Powder. Remember when you email me please let me know which layout you would like to do. See you all in February! If I don't see you this month please have a safe Mardi Gras holiday!


8 comments:

Heather Bares said...

Wendy the layouts look great!!!!

Brandy Romero said...

I love the layouts! But most of all I love the fleur de les!!!!!!!! They look good!

Jeanne Pellerin said...

These are gorgeous!! I want to take your class. If you ever lock yourself out of your car or house, DONT call Sherman's in New Iberia (see my blog). Have a great week! :)

Karen said...

Love the layouts. Do you have the dates when you will be teaching these classes?

Wendy said...

Classes will be held on:
Feb. 8th at 12:30
Feb. 10th at 10:30
Feb. 14 at 10:00

Anonymous said...

I left my name on the waiting list. I so hope you add another weekend class. Love these layouts and was so looking forward to participating!!

Kimo(don)2 said...

These are beautiful....how do you come up with all those ideas..............for your own books, customer's books, classes etc.........?????????

christie Trahan said...

Hey Ms Wendy
Rieli says hello ... And she wants to make sure u r working on summer class ideas... She loved the kids camp last year..

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS